Most ceiling fans are installed at location where only lights existed before, leaving only one wall switch and one 120 Vac line available to power the fan and light. Our Ceiling Fan Controller allows a ceiling fan and light to be controlled independently from one existing wall switch by using your existing light switch in a simple "OFF" and "ON" 3-stage sequence.
- Enables you to control fan and light independently from one wall switch
- Eliminates the use of pull chains
- Installs easily in the canopy of any ceiling fan
- Never makes the fan hum
- Requires no third wire to be run from the switch to the ceiling fan and light
- Cannot be lost like a remote control unit sometimes can
Input Power 120 Vac, 60 Hz, 3 W
Contact Ratings 360 W Light: 2 FLA, 12 LRA, 120 Vac Fan, 3 A Ballast
Operating Temperature 32 to 140° F
Storage Temperature -40 to 185° F
Humidity Range 5 to 95% (noncondensing)
Dimensions 3.75" x 1.75" x 1.00"
Weight .20 lbs.
Wire Length 6.50"
Approvals UL Listed, C-UL, CSA Approved, CE
Note: Place item in shopping cart to see price.